Hi. Welcome to Claire Wilders Photography, Horsham, West Sussex. You’ve come to the right place for having a fun, timeless family photography session in Horsham.
I love a family photography session. It allows you to spend time as a family and record some happy times together. Passing these memories on for years to come.
Two choices are available for your session…
First is outside, where you are able to capture the true essence of your family, as your children can be given some freedom. West Sussex, has some beautiful spaces, that make the perfect backdrop for your photography session.
Second is an indoor studio session. My home studio or your home, the choice is yours. These are more structured and are great if you prefer to keep your family contained.
Wherever you choose, being relaxed throughout means you will have some gorgeous photos that will take pride of place on your wall.
As you will see from my gallery, I do have some families that return year after year to update their photos, as their children get older.
Which location do you prefer? Lets chat…
– Ideal for updating your family photos or as a gift for a family member.
– Of course, I am always happy to include grandparents or extended family
– Prior to your session, I will provide you with few clothing ideas to ensure that your clothes compliment each other.
– Although you may live further afield, I am still available to travel to you, there may just be a small cost involved. (45p per mile outside of the Horsham area)
AN OUTDOOR SESSION
– Perfect if you think your children won’t sit still and need to burn off some energy.
– Record the small moments.. kicking the leaves, paddling in the stream.
– An local outdoor location or your own back garden. The choice is yours
– Lots of natural photos capturing the joy of you all being together.
– Above all, they are great for allowing you all to relax.
A STUDIO STYLE SESSION
– I also provide studio-style sessions in my home studio near Horsham.
– These are great if you prefer to keep your children contained and like a simple backdrop.
– I have a variety of different colours backdrops to compliment your home.
– Will be very natural, although I will offer a few posing tips.
– Alternatively, I can run these sessions in your home if you have space for the backdrops.
PHOTOGRAPHY PACKAGES AND PRICING
1 hour photo session £50
(includes one local location)
2 hour photo session £75
(includes an at home lifestyle or studio style session plus some fun at your local park)
After the shoot choose from one of the following collections or purchase individual prints from £20, which do not include digital images.
For a more detailed price list and available products please click HERE to head over to my price list page.
10 IMAGE COLLECTION
– 30 edited images available to view on your private gallery
10 beautifully edited images avaible for download
– 10 matching prints up to 7 x 5 inch
ALL IMAGE COLLECTION
– around 30 lovely edited images saved to a private online gallery
ALL beautifully edited images, saved to a lovely wooden USB
– Plus 5 professionally printed images up to A4
PRINT COLLECTION+ ALL IMAGES
– ALL beautifully edited images
– Plus a Premium print collection in a stunning linen box (5 mounted images up to A4)
– Includes a gorgous matching USB, safely stored in your memory box
– Personalised message on your linen box
STUNNING WALL ART + ALL IMAGES COLLECTION
– 30 beautifully edited images, saved to a gorgeous wooden USB
choose from either:
– Stunning large multi-aperture frame with up to 9 images
– A beautiful linen 20-page Photo Album Box Set
– A Mosaic Bevel Print Block with up to 5 images
VIEW THE GALLERY
As you can see from my gallery I love to sit the family together and see what unfolds.
It’s about the giggles, the cuddles, and tender moments between you. I even love the tantrums because it shows the emotions that your children go through.
Not only do I love photographing families with children it is also important to bring along the grandparents and include them in your sessions.
This is your story that will be passed on for generations..
Please click HERE to view a recent family photo session
contact claire wilders photography to
discuss your family photo session
“Before Christmas, Claire photographed our newborn baby, Esmé, along with photos of our three year old, Lottie, and my husband and myself. The pictures are beautiful, we are really happy with them. She took so much time to make sure she captured the perfect shots. She even managed to get some of Lottie with her new sister, even though Lottie was not playing ball that day. We would highly recommend Claire, she is really lovely and made us feel so comfortable and relaxed. Thanks again Claire!.”
Jodie Pearce, Horsham
“Had several different photo sessions with Claire over the years! She has always been so patient, gentle and engaging with my children! We’ve always felt comfortable in her studio/Home! And more importantly I’ve always loved the pictures!“
Felicity Butler, Horsham
“Would highly recommend Claire Wilders Photography. We visited her in February for a newborn photoshoot with my, at the time, week old baby. Claire was absolutely amazing and took great care of my daughter throughout the whole of our photoshoot. And as for the photos well that have come out beautifully, very professional and something that we will treasure forever! Definitely worth a visit! Thank you so much Claire!“
Jodie Sutton, Horsham
TOP TIPS AHEAD OF YOUR FAMILY PHOTOGRAPHY SESSION
– Have a read through my guide to your photo session which gives you ideas for clothes; which colours/textures go well together
– Let me know if there are any specific types of photos you like (children together, grandparents only etc)
– Feel free to bring a toy and a clean snack for your children (sticky sweets and chocolate are normally best in the car as treats for afterwards)
– Relax! If you are relaxed and explain to your children that you are coming to capture some fun photos they too will relax
– Remember, I am also a parent so know how stressful it can be with children, so allow me to guide them during the session.
– Enjoy it….