FAMILY PHOTOGRAPHY SESSION
Hi. Welcome to Claire Wilders Photography, Horsham, West Sussex. You’ve come to the right place for having some fun, timeless family photos.
Nowadays, we all take photos on our phones. However, either someone is missing or if you’re like me, I’m always looking terrible. Normally right at the front of the dodgy selfie with my children. These are great memories but not photos for the wall and certainly not a legacy to pass on to your children or grandchildren.
I love family photography sessions. It allows you to spend time as a family and record some happy times together. Passing these memories on for years to come.
My favourite place for a family photography session is somewhere outside, as this allows you to capture the true essence of your family. West Sussex has some beautiful spaces that make the perfect backdrop for your photography session.
If, however, you prefer to have an indoor studio session, these can be at my home studio or your home, using one of my backdrops. These are more structured and are great if you prefer to keep your family contained. The choice is yours.
By ensuring you are relaxed throughout means you will have some gorgeous photos that will take pride of place on your wall.
As you will see from my gallery, I do have some families that return year after year to update their photos, as their children get older.
Which location do you prefer? Lets chat…
– Ideal for updating your family photos or as a gift for a family member.
– Of course, I am always more than happy to include grandparents or extended family members
– Prior to your session, I will provide you with few clothing ideas to ensure that your clothes complement each other.
– Although you may live further afield, I am still available to travel to you, there may just be a small cost involved. (45p per mile outside of the Horsham area)
AN OUTDOOR SESSION
– Perfect if you think your children won’t sit still and will need to burn off some energy prior to their session.
– Record the small moments.. kicking the leaves, eating ice cream, or paddling in the stream.
– In addition to being at a local outdoor space, these can also be set up in your garden. Unquestionably, perfect for making the most of the seasons and the natural beauty, local to Horsham.
– Lots of natural photos capturing the joy of you all being together.
– Above all, they are great for allowing you all to relax.
A STUDIO STYLE SESSION
– As well as outdoor family photography sessions, I can also provide studio-style sessions in my home studio near Horsham.
– These are great if you prefer to keep your children contained and like a simple backdrop.
– I have a variety of different colours backdrops to compliment your home.
– Will be very natural, although I will offer a few posing tips.
– Alternatively, I can run these sessions in your home if you have space for the backdrops.
VIEW THE GALLERY
As you can see from my gallery I love to sit the family together and see what unfolds.
It’s about the giggles, the cuddles, and tender moments between you. I even love the tantrums because it shows the emotions that your children go through.
Not only do I love photographing families with children it is also important to bring along the grandparents and include them in your sessions.
This is your story that will be passed on for generations..
Please click HERE to view a recent family photo session
PHOTOGRAPHY PACKAGES AND PRICING
1 hour photo session £50
(includes one local location)
2 hour photo session £75
(includes an at home lifestyle or studio style session plus some fun at your local park)
After the shoot choose from one of the following collections or purchase individual prints from £20, which do not include digital images.
For a more detailed price list and available products please click HERE to head over to my price list page.
10 IMAGE COLLECTION
– 10 beautifully edited images, saved to a lovely wooden USB
– 10 matching prints up to 7 x 5 inch
ALL IMAGE COLLECTION
– ALL beautifully edited images, saved to a lovely wooden USB
– Plus 5 matching prints up to A4
PRINT + ALL IMAGES COLLECTION
– ALL beautifully edited images, saved to a wooden USB
– Plus a Premium print collection in a stunning box (10 mounted images up to A4)
STUNNING WALL ART + ALL IMAGES COLLECTION
– ALL beautifully edited images, saved to a wooden USB
choose from either:
– Stunning large multi-aperture frame with up to 9 images
– A beautiful linen 20-page Photo Album Box Set
– A Mosaic Bevel Print Block with up to 5 images
GET IN TOUCH WITH CLAIRE TO CHAT ABOUT A FAMILY PHOTOGRAPHY SESSION
“Before Christmas, Claire photographed our newborn baby, Esmé, along with photos of our three year old, Lottie, and my husband and myself. The pictures are beautiful, we are really happy with them. She took so much time to make sure she captured the perfect shots. She even managed to get some of Lottie with her new sister, even though Lottie was not playing ball that day. We would highly recommend Claire, she is really lovely and made us feel so comfortable and relaxed. Thanks again Claire!.”
Jodie Pearce, Horsham
“Had several different photo sessions with Claire over the years! She has always been so patient, gentle and engaging with my children! We’ve always felt comfortable in her studio/Home! And more importantly I’ve always loved the pictures!“
Felicity Butler, Horsham
“Would highly recommend Claire Wilders Photography. We visited her in February for a newborn photoshoot with my, at the time, week old baby. Claire was absolutely amazing and took great care of my daughter throughout the whole of our photoshoot. And as for the photos well that have come out beautifully, very professional and something that we will treasure forever! Definitely worth a visit! Thank you so much Claire!“
Jodie Sutton, Horsham
TOP TIPS AHEAD OF YOUR FAMILY PHOTOGRAPHY SESSION
– Have a read through my guide to your photo session which gives you ideas for clothes; which colours/textures go well together
– Let me know if there are any specific types of photos you like (children together, grandparents only etc)
– Feel free to bring a toy and a clean snack for your children (sticky sweets and chocolate are normally best in the car as treats for afterwards)
– Relax! If you are relaxed and explain to your children that you are coming to capture some fun photos they too will relax
– Remember, I am also a parent so know how stressful it can be with children, so allow me to guide them during the session.
– Enjoy it….