personal branding photography
Welcome to my personal branding and headshot page.
YOU are the face of your brand, so I want to help you show the person behind the brand.
Whether you are looking at headshots for your business, online dating, acting, or anything else, professional headshots will give you the look that you are after.
Nowadays your face is potentially, everywhere. If someone googled your name what would they find? A great headshot or a phone selfie?
why have headshots?
– Having professional headshots gives a great first impression and will show the world how you want to carry yourself.
– You’ll stand out from the crowd.
– They’ll give you inner confidence.
– Allows people to see your personality before you meet them.
what’s the difference between personal branding & headshots?
– Think of it as a headshot is the start of the journey.
– Headshots are photos showing who you are, whereas personal branding tells your story. Normally showing your head and shoulders.
– Personal branding is the next step.
– It can show more about your business and what the brand is.
– Images can be used across all social networking sites, your website, social media, portfolios even dating websites.
how does a session work?
Prior to your session, we will discuss what kind of images you are looking for and where they will be used.
On the session day, you will be able to have multiple outfit changes, so we can talk about different options.
Studio style sessions or outside, the option is yours.
I am happy to photograph you while you work, to show off the person behind your business.
VIEW THE GALLERY
To view a personal branding session please click the following links:
Option 1 – PAY PER IMAGE
20-30 Photo Session
Includes 3 digital Images
– £10 for additional touch up work in individual photos
– £30 per additional digital download
– Frrom £15 per print
Option 2 – All Images
60 minute session
– All edited images and printing rights
– Includes 3 free touch ups on individual photos
– Additional touch up £7.50 per image
“Before Christmas, Claire photographed our newborn baby, Esmé, along with photos of our three year old, Lottie, and my husband and myself. The pictures are beautiful and we are really happy with them. She took so much time to make sure she captured the perfect shots. She even managed to get some of Lottie with her new sister, even though Lottie was not playing ball that day. We would highly recommend Claire, she is really lovely and made us feel so comfortable and relaxed. Thanks again Claire!.”
Jodie Pearce, Horsham
“Had several different photo sessions with Claire over the years! She has always been so patient, gentle and engaging with my children! We’ve always felt comfortable in her studio/Home! And more importantly I’ve always loved the pictures!“
Felicity Butler, Horsham
“Would highly recommend Claire Wilders Photography. We visited her in February for a newborn photoshoot with my, at the time, week old baby. Claire was absolutely amazing and took great care of my daughter throughout the whole of our photoshoot. And as for the photos well that have come out beautifully, very professional and something that we will treasure forever! Definitely worth a visit! Thank you so much Claire!“
Jodie Sutton, Horsham
TOP TIPS AHEAD OF YOUR HEAD SHOTS & PERSONAL BRANDING PHOTOSHOOT
– Think about the image that you would like to portrait
– How can people tell what you do from your photos? Think about how you would like to show off your business? Fun, calm, serious, approachable, crazy?
– Decide whether you would like indoor or outdoor photos. What colour backdrop?
– Decide on your outfit the week before and check that it fits, and that it’s clean
– Get your hair cut, if required (and not the day before)
– RELAX! We are showing your clients who you are! Together, we will produce some photos that you will be proud to show off!