personal branding photography
Welcome to my personal branding and headshot page.
YOU are the face of your brand, so I want to help you show the person behind the brand.
Whether you are looking at headshots for your business, online dating, acting, or anything else, professional headshots will give you the look that you are after.
Nowadays your face is potentially, everywhere. If someone googled your name what would they find? A great headshot or a phone selfie?
why have headshots?
– Having professional headshots gives a great first impression and will show the world how you want to carry yourself.
– You’ll stand out from the crowd.
– They’ll give you inner confidence.
– Allows people to see your personality before you meet them.
what’s the difference between personal branding & headshots?
– Think of it as a headshot is the start of the journey.
– Headshots are photos showing who you are, whereas personal branding tells your story. Normally showing your head and shoulders.
– Personal branding is the next step.
– It can show more about your business and what the brand is.
– Images can be used across all social networking sites, your website, social media, portfolios even dating websites.
how does a session work?
Prior to your session, we will discuss what kind of images you are looking for and where they will be used.
On the session day, you will be able to have multiple outfit changes, so we can talk about different options.
Studio style sessions or outside, the option is yours.
I am happy to photograph you while you work, to show off the person behind your business.
VIEW THE GALLERY
I love to create a memory for you to look back on. During your newborn photography session, I not only capture photos of your baby but also include photos of you all as a family. Including a mixture of posed and natural photos ensures you have a wide range of photos that will look amazing on your walls around the house. You will then be able to remember this special time for many years to come
To view a personal branding session please click the following links:
3-4 Hour Photo Session £65
After the shoot choose from one of the following collections
10 IMAGE COLLECTION
– 10 beautifully edited images, saved to a lovely wooden USB
– 10 matching prints up to 7 x 5 inch
ALL IMAGE COLLECTION
– ALL beautifully edited images, saved to a lovely wooden USB
– Plus 5 matching prints up to A4
PRINT COLLECTION+ ALL IMAGES
– ALL beautifully edited images, saved to a wooden USB
– Plus a Premium print collection in a stunning box (10 mounted images up to A4)
STUNNING WALL ART
– ALL beautifully edited images saved to a wooden USB
choose from either:
– Stunning large multi-aperture frame with up to 9 images
– A beautiful linen 20-page Photo Album Box Set
– A Mosaic Bevel Print Block with up to 5 images
CONTACT CLAIRE TO CHAT ABOUT A NEWBORN PHOTOGRAPHY SESSION
“Before Christmas, Claire photographed our newborn baby, Esmé, along with photos of our three year old, Lottie, and my husband and myself. The pictures are beautiful and we are really happy with them. She took so much time to make sure she captured the perfect shots. She even managed to get some of Lottie with her new sister, even though Lottie was not playing ball that day. We would highly recommend Claire, she is really lovely and made us feel so comfortable and relaxed. Thanks again Claire!.”
Jodie Pearce, Horsham
“Had several different photo sessions with Claire over the years! She has always been so patient, gentle and engaging with my children! We’ve always felt comfortable in her studio/Home! And more importantly I’ve always loved the pictures!“
Felicity Butler, Horsham
“Would highly recommend Claire Wilders Photography. We visited her in February for a newborn photoshoot with my, at the time, week old baby. Claire was absolutely amazing and took great care of my daughter throughout the whole of our photoshoot. And as for the photos well that have come out beautifully, very professional and something that we will treasure forever! Definitely worth a visit! Thank you so much Claire!“
Jodie Sutton, Horsham
TOP TIPS AHEAD OF YOUR BABY PHOTOSHOOT
– It is normally a good idea to feed your baby upon arrival to your session, as this will help them settle easily. Once they are asleep we can get those lovely peaceful images
– I am always happy to take naked photos are the chances as your baby will poo on blankets. Do not worry as this is completely.
– It is a good idea to spare nappies
– Don’t forget that special item, if you wish to include it in your photos
-Feel free to visit my Facebook page to view backdrops, wraps and clothing that I use in my sessions